Assistance in buying a new "gaming" PC

I want to buy a new pc as i m tired up with my old one.

So here r my requirements.
My budget is upto Rs 23000-25000.

it includes Processor, RAM, Motherboard, Graphics Card, Hard disk, DVD writer, Cabinet, Monitor, Speaker, and headphone.
My Main objective is of gaming so i emphasize on CPU components.

1: i wanna know which processor will be better along with a graphics card? i m confused between AMD and intel.
2: i wanna have an ATI radeon Graphics probabaly HD 5000 or 6000 series as i heared they are the best! but still confused abt intel too?
3: i want at-least 500 gb hard drive.
4: any decent LCD moniter would be OK.
5: atleast 2 GB RAM
6: the speakers, headphone, mice, dvd writer and keyboard can be of any brand with OK performance ie no need to put extra bugs for any delight or looks etc. You know what i mean.

The pc must be able to run most of the latest games like Crysis 2, Black ops, COD, MOH etc

So please help me out and provide me the latest prices (INDIAN RUPEES) as well as all the component names "brands" mentioned above and also some of their features if possible.
It would be hepful if the prices are of Lucknow, as i live here.

and also if u have any suggessions of change in components "but in budget the mentioned" will be welcomed.

Would appreciate ur effort.......

Please let us know what your budget is in U.S. currency. Ritwik7 is a regular contributor from India especially when it comes to builds. Hopefully he will see this.

Please let us know what your budget is in U.S. currency. Ritwik7 is a regular contributor from India especially when it comes to builds. Hopefully he will see this.

What!? Rit is from India?? I thought he was from Hoboken!:D

Well, with a budget of around 25,000 you will have to look at a an AMD build if you're to go quad.

I suggest:

1. AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE
2. ASUS/MSI motherboard with an AMD 870 NB
3. Radeon HD 5750 (or 6750 if possible)
4. 4GB of DDR3 RAM
5. A decent 500W PSU (Corsair 500CX if it fits in your budget)

You will have to go around getting prices from the local stores unless you're willing to order your components from online stores such as TheITDepot / The ITWares/ Lynx Chandigarh.

I'm a little caught up with office work. If I find some time I'll try and do up the complete build with the present online prices.

Back