TechSpot

Asus announces EeeTop PC ET2010 all-in-one series

By Matthew
Mar 31, 2010
  1. Asus has announced its EeeTop PC ET2010 series, complete with five new all-in-one computers. While aimed at folks who just need a system for everyday computing and entertainment needs, Asus says its new range answers the call of duty with style. The ET2010 systems feature a minimalist design and measure less than an inch thick, saving users desk space or allowing the system to be mounted on a wall.

Read the whole story

2. Burty117

Burty117 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,811   +571

Are the intel offerings supposed to be the "higher" spec ones? since graphically they are inferior.

(just to note i'm looking for a relatively cheap computer for my brother. all he needs to be able to do is run wow. at mid - low quality settings.)

3. LGraves

LGraves TS Rookie Posts: 39

Sounds neat. Would be perfect for my parents.

4. jjbeard926

jjbeard926 TS Rookie Posts: 69

I think these really miss the mark. If they used a full powered Athlon X2 instead of the low power version this would be a quality rig able to play a majority of games and movies. Instead these appear to only be good for browsing the web and maybe playing some music.

I know it's a totally different market, but for a $50 difference you'd be able to appeal to both fairly well.

5. rskapadia2294

rskapadia2294 TS Rookie Posts: 102

asus eeepc was great! i liked it! n now this! the specs r decent! hope the pricin is reasonable too!

6. I looked at one of the older models - thinking it defeats one of the main purposes - desk space - the support is quite big - - now if could of been mounted on a wall and a swing mount - if would be great - whose desk is used mainly NOT for PC work- ie should be where your wall planer is - graeme

7. whoops re-read it - this one can be wall mounted - unlike an older model. graeme

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.