TechSpot

Asus announces EeeTop PC ET2010 all-in-one series

By Matthew
Mar 31, 2010
  1. Asus has announced its EeeTop PC ET2010 series, complete with five new all-in-one computers. While aimed at folks who just need a system for everyday computing and entertainment needs, Asus says its new range answers the call of duty with style. The ET2010 systems feature a minimalist design and measure less than an inch thick, saving users desk space or allowing the system to be mounted on a wall.

Read the whole story

2. Burty117

Burty117 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,512   +314

Are the intel offerings supposed to be the "higher" spec ones? since graphically they are inferior.

(just to note i'm looking for a relatively cheap computer for my brother. all he needs to be able to do is run wow. at mid - low quality settings.)

3. LGraves

LGraves TS Rookie Posts: 40

Sounds neat. Would be perfect for my parents.

4. jjbeard926

jjbeard926 TS Rookie Posts: 69

I think these really miss the mark. If they used a full powered Athlon X2 instead of the low power version this would be a quality rig able to play a majority of games and movies. Instead these appear to only be good for browsing the web and maybe playing some music.

I know it's a totally different market, but for a $50 difference you'd be able to appeal to both fairly well.

5. rskapadia2294

rskapadia2294 TS Rookie Posts: 102

asus eeepc was great! i liked it! n now this! the specs r decent! hope the pricin is reasonable too!

6. I looked at one of the older models - thinking it defeats one of the main purposes - desk space - the support is quite big - - now if could of been mounted on a wall and a swing mount - if would be great - whose desk is used mainly NOT for PC work- ie should be where your wall planer is - graeme

7. whoops re-read it - this one can be wall mounted - unlike an older model. graeme

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.