Asus anti-surge is triggered to protect computer from unstable power supply

is my psu responsible for all this??

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi guys my name is karan . I just build my pc a couple of months back and while I'm playing a heavy game on it always restarts and show this error I dont know what to do pls guys help me my pc specs are -
amd fx 4100 3.6 ghz
asus m5a78l-m-lx v2 motherboard
4gb ram
amd radeon hd 6670 2 gb ddr3
500gb hdd
iball 400 watt psu (got free with my iball cabinet) , pls guys help me

SURGE is normally associated with an increase in line voltage and that can be deadly to the PS and other components.

A DROP-OUT is when A/C voltage goes below minimum and this can effect the system too.

If power is poorly regulated (ie it fluctuates periodically), I would get a UPS to condition the power better. I have two: one for the computer equipment and another for my large LED tv.

You can get a cheap multi-meter to measure and monitor the voltage visually and then when you get the error, glance to confirm - - is it hi or low?

Personally, with only 400w PSU and your gaming environment, I would suspect you are stressing the PSU to its limit when gaming.

Yeah whenever I'm playing a game this **** only then happens otherwise no complains I think I should get a new psu what do you think can you tell me any suggestions of psu considering my pc specs

And the brand is also weak I ball

Back