Asus Eee Pad Transformer now works with PS3, Xbox 360 controllers

By Emil
Jun 4, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. The Asus Eee Pad Transformer was recently upgraded to Android 3.1; things got a little more interesting because the new version of Google's mobile OS comes with USB host support. Not…

Read the whole story
  2. chaboi390

chaboi390 Newcomer, in training Posts: 83

Haha, nice. But why?

Graphics and Power will never run proper platform games...... or am i wrong?
  3. Win7Dev

Win7Dev TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 322   +18

Your only partially wrong, nvidia could create extremely powerful hardware for a tablet, but they would need to have complete control over the design to deal with heat effectively. Everything on a gaming tablet would need to be integrated into one main motherboard-like circuit board to save space, the processor, graphics chip, battery, etc. Size is the key here.
  4. rajmond

rajmond Newcomer, in training Posts: 45

Damn! People are hacking this thing in many ways, and I am still waiting to get it :( (Europe- Czech Republic).
  5. unrealmp3

unrealmp3 TechSpot Member Posts: 49

With OnLive being pushed on Android, a gamepad might be handy ;)
  6. NVIDIA dealing with heat effectively... Haha, good one.
  7. Trillionsin

Trillionsin TechSpot Booster Posts: 996   +36

Never had any problems with their graphics cards, of course my newest one gt580 is water cooled.. but I've had lower models that ran VERY HOT and still work great.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.