TechSpot

Asus Eee PC 1101HA Seashell Netbook Review

By Julio Franco
Jan 25, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. A little over a year ago netbooks were the emerging trend that had everyone buzzing. Now the so-called 'internet tablet' seems to be stealing that spotlight. But while these new devices have yet to prove themselves on a commercial scale besides maybe some niche business applications, netbooks have already found their place on the market, at least for now.

Read the full review at:
    http://www.techspot.com/review/234-asus-eeepc-1101ha-seashell/

Please leave your feedback here.

2. yangly18

yangly18 TS Rookie Posts: 242

only 1 GB memory? poo

I guess it's alright, since it's a netboook

3. well what did you expect from a netbook? its not supposed to run anything more resource hungry than Minesweeper or Solitaire with Winamp at background playing you 158Gb mp3 collection

4. Kibaruk@Work: I have worked with Z520 atom's and I can surely say this, the difference you can feel between a 270 (AAO) and a 520 (DOT-M) is waaaaay too big to say "the battery life vs performance is good" its NOT good. Coupling that with a 1gb ram system and you have a lagged as hell computer.

I feel like this is too big of a review for technology we have had at hand for a long time (Face it people, 2 months in computer age is like turning 40, sorry guys :p).

Was extremely eager to read about "congo" and how a dual core netbook with discrete ION graphics was comming, so so so sad it is not.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.