Asus Eee PC 1101HA Seashell Netbook Review

Julio Franco

Staff member
A little over a year ago netbooks were the emerging trend that had everyone buzzing. Now the so-called 'internet tablet' seems to be stealing that spotlight. But while these new devices have yet to prove themselves on a commercial scale besides maybe some niche business applications, netbooks have already found their place on the market, at least for now.

Read the full review at:
https://www.techspot.com/review/234-asus-eeepc-1101ha-seashell/

Please leave your feedback here.

well what did you expect from a netbook? its not supposed to run anything more resource hungry than Minesweeper or Solitaire with Winamp at background playing you 158Gb mp3 collection

Kibaruk@Work: I have worked with Z520 atom's and I can surely say this, the difference you can feel between a 270 (AAO) and a 520 (DOT-M) is waaaaay too big to say "the battery life vs performance is good" its NOT good. Coupling that with a 1gb ram system and you have a lagged as hell computer.

I feel like this is too big of a review for technology we have had at hand for a long time (Face it people, 2 months in computer age is like turning 40, sorry guys :p).

Was extremely eager to read about "congo" and how a dual core netbook with discrete ION graphics was comming, so so so sad it is not.

Back