Asus keyboard keystrokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have an asus g50v vista 64 bit About 15 of the keys produce multiple characters for ex, 'a' produces sda and spacebar produces z0 etc, Device Manager is showing 4 entries under keyboard; 1. keyboard device filter 2.microsoft ehome mcir109 keyboard 3.MS ehome mcir keyboard and 4.MS ehome remote control keyboard keys Any help appreciated Thanx Larry

Remove all the keyboard entries in the device manager and reboot, letting Windows reinstall the keyboard driver...

Is you computer free from virus or other malware? Just curious

Back in

Thanks for the help TMagic. Followed your advice and I am back in business. Everything working fine. My laptop is 6 months old and I have Norton Antivirus running. I am going to run a scan

Ok tch7198,
good work... When your subscription to Norton runs out, I recommend that you remove all Norton programs from your computer and use one of the great free antivrus programs like AVAST, ADVIR or AVG. Also download and run free Malwarebytes, CCleaner, and Glary Utilities... Norton is bloatware! It doesn't protect well and it slows down computers badly

Hello. Just had same problem and it was an easy fix using TMagic's instructions. Thank you for the straight forward answer and recommendation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back