Asus M3N HD HDMI Windows 7 query

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hii All,
I want to have a better performance than windows-xp with my Asus M3N HD HDMI m'board, so i decided to opt for Windows-7 os..... I tried searching for the Ethernet and audio drivers for windows-7...but found that the Asus is still under issues of its own sweet time in releasing the drivers for Windows-7. Could any one suggest me better options, I have been waiting for these drivers since a long for almost 6months. I was told that windows-7 has its own inbuilt drivers but I am in a dilemma weather it would slow down the performance of my system...... Windows-7 os with the right drivers would really boost my working time by a better rendering speed and a better out put of my 3D game models, textures and assets.

I have done a complete google R&D regarding the windows-7 drivers for Asus M3N HD HDMI m'board.......finaly ended up trying my luck in this forum. Plz help!!!!!

Try using Vista drivers. If they don't work, then your motherboard just doesn't support Windows 7. Consider replacing the motherboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back