Oct 31, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. Asus P5E3 Pro
    Intel C2Q Q9300
    Corsair Xmas3 DDR3 4 Gb
    Asus EN9800 Gtx
    Chieftec POWER Turbo series.
    2 seagate hardisk each 500 gb

Problem is than i turn it on computer dont beeps or sometimes does 1 0f 10 times its boots normaly, but freezes (sometimes) when windows 7 64bit loads on. It happend when electicity went down one time. I have tryed things Takin ram out. Somebody knows what it could be wrong ?? Please help :) and sorry for my bad english iam from lithuania.

2. Route44

Route44 TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 12,167   +37

First, don't worry about your English. It is fine. :)

It could be your power supply. Do you have any friends that have computer technical knowledge? And if so do they have a multimeter that can test your power supply?

3. jonce123

jonce123 TS Rookie Topic Starter

no i dont that is the problem but i tryed to reset bios ago and found another bios it worked nice in like 3 hours but so windows frozzen again.. i pushed the restart on rear panel but computer dont restarts so i should turn it off .. i tryed to turn it on again and it dont make any beeps again.

how to test with multimeter ?

4. Route44

Route44 TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 12,167   +37

Open up the side of your case. Is their any dust build-up?

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.