Asus Radeon HD 5570 configuration

demetrish3

hi,
i bought this graphic to extend the HD in video and sound quality. 72 euro.
I have Windows 7 32-bit and the installation was normally completed.
the fan of the card is too quiet!

the sound, which i finally found out how to set it, is now sending it to my AV receiver as 5.1 as CD quality (44000 MHz). if you select dvd quality the respond of the av receiver comes with a bit delay! so you miss sounds
sound now is very nice with the dolby surround and even DTS

graphic now is a bit complicated!actually i only have these 2 matters, which they are significant.

in 2 hdtv i tested it i had the same results:

1-the entire screen is not being used with HDMI. (they say this happen after they latest updates but mine is from the day i bought it). the recommended resolution is way low than the dvi i used to have the previous days. so even if i put manually on 1920x1080 i have the problem "the entire screen is not being used with HDMI" . iwill try again th"atisetup.exe install output screen.

2-quality of bray on MKV files in vlc is not too crystal (it was great with the DVI).

does anyone have an idea what to do?
is there a chance to keep the HDMI only for sound, and connect the pc via DVI for the graphic?

if there isn't any solution i thing i would prefer to keep the graphic with dvi and buy a digital sound card and problem solved.

thanx

Back