TechSpot

Asus' Transformer Book Trio is a tablet, notebook and desktop

By Shawn Knight
Jun 3, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Asus unveiled a bevy of new tech gear during a press conference at Computex on Monday but perhaps the most interesting device of them all is the Transformer Book Trio. As the name suggests, the Trio combines a tablet, notebook...

Read more

2. JC713

JC713 TS Evangelist Posts: 7,080   +920

Awesome, a bit overkill though.

Leo Martin Lim likes this.
  3. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TS Evangelist Posts: 1,978   +390

Sounds expensive and pointless.
    I guess if you have at least 1k sitting around....

4. spydercanopus

spydercanopus TS Guru Posts: 802   +87

Link to the keynote address.

5. Now THAT is interesting, I hope it'll have Intel Iris Pro 5200, so I can replace my good old vaio z21 and crappy asus w500

6. tehbanz

tehbanz TS Enthusiast Posts: 183   +10

I could see my company benefiting greatly from this, like immensely. We are looking for something like this and we just bought the Surface Pro and it's not up to our standards, This looks like it might cater more to our needs.

7. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TS Evangelist Posts: 1,978   +390

So just get one of the other touch screen laptops in which the laptop keyboard twists and folds back, instead of buying a computer with two different CPUs?

8. tehbanz

tehbanz TS Enthusiast Posts: 183   +10

We have a majority of users who are both mobile and stationary, I feel that for stationary use they could switch to windows mode and operate at a fully functional desktop level. (I mean mobile around our huge campus which spans 10+ buildings)

The app we use is both android/windows based and so while they are on the go, they could fill out their workorders/take notes/pictures etc.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.