Asus U46SV ultraportable notebook available for preorder

By Matthew
Sep 22, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. With the constant flurry of ultrabook announcements, thin and light machines have lost some of their wow factor in recent months. Nonetheless, Asus' latest design is pretty attractive if you're…

Read the whole story
  2. mosu

mosu TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 290

At 4.85 lbs it's not quite an ultrabook, in my book it must be lighter than 4 lbs
  3. Raswan

Raswan TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 278

Read the article again. He never said it was an ultrabook, just an ultraportable notebook.
  4. Same specs and a little less in a couple areas as the Gateway ID47 thats available in Canada and 200$ more. I paid 649 for my ID47. 6GB Ram, i5-2410, GT540M, 750GB HD, 14" 1366x768 in a 13inch sized laptop. ID47H03H (Available only in Canada though) the US version of the ID47 doesnt have the 540m.

Almost an exact replica, although I like to look of the Asus one a bit better but aesthetics aside the Gateway offers a little more for less $$.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.