3. HP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
By korrupt
Jan 29, 2009
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello guys,

In the market for a new laptop and I'm just wondering what your opinion on these brands is? Personally I'm leaving heavily towards the asus as they have a 2 year warranty and I've heard a lot of good things about them!

Cast your vote!
  2. CCT

CCT TS Evangelist Posts: 3,556

Just have a look at the support - Asus actually has a manual that covers the Bios!

HP and most of the others don't even want you looking in there and heaven forbid you should try and change something.

:)
  3. xehqter

xehqter TS Rookie Posts: 85

After the nVidia graphics chipset overheating fiasco I don't think there is a vendor out there that puts quality or customer service above price. hmm, maybe Apple. Granted its usually the case that systemic failures appear after the device is out of warranty. Asus is nice but good luck getting replacement parts.
  4. Rage_3K_Moiz

Rage_3K_Moiz Sith Lord Posts: 7,286   +24

I think it'd depend on the individual model's specs. Whichever gives you the greatest amount of power for the lowest price is the best buy. You usually cannot go wrong with either of these three brands.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.