TechSpot

AT&T announces three new Windows Phone Mango devices

By Shawn Knight
Sep 12, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. AT&T has announced three new Windows Phone 7.5 Mango devices will be joining their smartphone lineup this fall. The company also plans to make Mango available to all Windows Phone…

Read the whole story

2. lawfer

lawfer TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,272   +91

I was looking forward the Titan, but I didn't know about a Focus S? I switched my Quantum for the Focus, and although I sometimes miss the physical keyboard, it is a better phone. It has sold more because its the best out of all WP7 phone right now; I might consider getting the Focus S instead, don't know we'll see...

Hopefully this new wave of phones can attract consumers to the platform, because it deserves it.

Also, you guys forgot to mention that these new phones are 4G, first on any carrier, and on the WP7 platform.

3. KG363

KG363 TS Enthusiast Posts: 524   +9

I want the new focus, I just hope it isn't $200

4. KG363

KG363 TS Enthusiast Posts: 524   +9

And when will these be out?

5. Chazz

Chazz TS Maniac Posts: 640   +60

This is just in time for my upgrade pricing. I want to get the focus s, but I'm wary of Samsung's firmware issues. So I'm not too sure what I'll get yet.

6. lawfer

lawfer TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,272   +91

AT&T says this fall. Fall starts in September, but since we all know they won't be released this month, my guess is either October or November.

7. Archean

Archean TechSpot Paladin Posts: 6,062   +77

Okay either I am confused or there is something else going on here, why lawfer = LAWFER on the news page, whereas it appears alright in the forum thread? :confused:

8. RH00D

RH00D TS Addict Posts: 412   +106

Does anybody know if these will be released in Canada or will there be different newly released phones for Canada alongside these?

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.