ATi/nVidia Humor

Status
Not open for further replies.

olefarte

Some of you, like me, may have a Visiontek card from nVidia. You probably know by now that Visionteks ownership has changed and they are now making ATi cards. From looking at the promos on there retail boxes, they must be a bunch of wild and crazy guys, with advertising like none you'll see elsewhere. Here's there latest offering at there website. It's kind of funny, at least if you are an ATi fan. After checking out nVNews forums this morning they think it's kind of funny to for the most part.

You know, it's kind of strange to go to nVNews forums and see so many positive things said about ATi. Now don't take that wrong, I don't mean everybody, but there is even a thread where somebody is asking questions about buying ATi cards and there is no flaming. I find it kind of amazing to see that at an nVidia fan site, but to be honest, I don't go there that much, so don't take what I said to mean ATi is running rampant there.

c'mon guys

that's like the pot calling the kettle black....no need to defend each other's position....they both cheated.....nuff said.........but, it was funny;>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back