Audio driver won't install

By m1521
Jul 4, 2009
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. One day, i was online then my computer froze. I restarted it amd went back on youtube and I couldn't hear anything. I tried making changes in volume mixer, and I didnt hear any bing when you click volume. I could hear music and video games fine though. I contacted support and they said to reinstall my realtek audio drivers, I uninstalled it and then attempted to reinstall it. It said it worked but it didnt. The they told me to go to system recovery, I tried to install it there, it said it worked, but it didnt. now I dont have a sound driver. The only way I get sound is through headphones, again, I olny get sound on games and music. HELP ME Support said it would cost around 300 dollars to fix or 15 dollars to get recovery discs. I have windows vista home premium 32 bit and an HP s3220n Slimline

PLEASE GIVE ME HELP TO INSTALL AUDIO DRIVERS!!!

Audio driver is realtek HD audio

PS: I DONT WANT TO HAVE TO PAY!
  2. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 20,673   +152

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.