Audio Problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ro'

Hey guys, sorry to be botherin with so many problems :S

hows everyone doing, I hope you people are great!

ok heres the deal.

I play guitar and stuff,and I record. ALOT
and lately after I restored everything to fact. because I had this problems and stuff.

I've been using alot of Adobe Audition, Audacity, and programs that let you record different tracks and stuff, they also help adding effects and such.
I also use this program that runs alot of midi files, idk if anyone knows it, its guitar pro.
And after the restore I cant even try to add effects to my recordings, I cant even play for couple times midi files, because memory isnt enough.

I just close and open up the program again. So its really hard to record...
theres an error it pops up on the program idk if it helps, its in french...and I dont know french and I cant change the language of that error msg.
its something like this "Violation d'accés á l'adresse 05A2EBAA dans le module 'O03.dll'. Lecture de l'adresse 00000000"

I was wondering if theres some way to repair this. or any way to optimize/upgrade(or something) the audio driver with any software.

Audio Profile? of the computer:

Audio Reproduction= SoundMAX Digital Audio
Audio Recording = SoundMAX Digital Audio
Midi Files reproduction = Sint. SW of GS waves
If you need any other info tell me.

Thankz for looking this thread.
Ro'

The fault is O03.dll from doing a Google on this, others too, are having the same issue. One post stated updating fixed it, and another user said it had no effect !
Basically a program fault, Not a Windows fault
Good luck with the Googling and manufacture support

Options>Preferences and when you have that window open, there is a box named "Automatic Backup" in the lower left corner. If you haven't done so yet, check the "Every"-box and put the scrollinglist to the right of that box to "5". Now it will auto-save every fifth action, making the loss minimal each time it crashes.

oh Thanks, well I just logged in to the customers service, on the program and yes there was an error with the dll. Thankz.
Btw is there a program/siftware that can optimize the audio? or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back