Auslogics Disk Defrag feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

IanDSamson

Tough, that's what computers are for!

Feedback: Auslogics Disk Defrag 3.1.1.80 DOES NOT WORK. BEWARE. System information says it's okay for W2K/XP but when one tries to run it in W2K SP4, error says it has to run on NT 5.x or whatever. DUH! What is Windows 2000 if it isn't NT5?

In my experience (since 1982) the only defrag utility that was any good ever is Norton SpeedDisk.

Yeah, I guess it is too confusing, but I saw another with the same title and had to grab people's attention by duplicating it. Perhaps no one would read the Auslogics Disk Defrag 3.1.1.80 title.:wave:

That's strange to say

All topics are read, just in case ;) In case of anything
And especially "Site Feedback and Suggestions" by our Admin

I have already notified him about the "downloads" issue on this program

Please create concise and accurate Titles to all your New Topics in future

okay, okay, okay! I heard you the first time

clear and concise I hear you! Okay okay okay. Geezus, give me a flippin' break.

I said concise and accurate :rolleyes:

18kj2w.jpg

I don't particularly care for that defragmenter. Try defraggler. It's made by the same guys that make crap cleaner. And it is free.

Defraggler

Defraggler almost blew my hard disk. I defragged the boot drive in error and it took me about 3 hours to restore my laptop. I was not amused. I have since uninstalled the app. Why does FIrefox et.al., so frequently say "not responding"? The Microsoft site is totally useless for answers. Every app frequently says "not responding". Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back