Background of folders in Windows 7 Enterprise

leojacko

Guys i am using windows 7 enterprise since last year can anybody suggest me the method to place the wallpaper at folder background.
or any software available to do same i had already tried folder background changer v 1.1 but to no avail.

Changing wallpaper problem

Windows 7 does include the option to change your wallpaper every 10 seconds, up to once a day. On the desktop, right-click in an empty space, choose 'Personalize', then at the bottom edge of the screen, click on the blue words 'Desktop background'.
Then at the top-right of the window, click on 'Select all'. Now in the 'Picture location' box, choose the folder with your wallpaper pictures in. Down at the bottom of the screen, 'Change picture every' , choose the rate you want your wallpaper to change. Hope that's what you wanted.

Mike, the member isn't referring to the desktop 'wallpaper' although he used the term. He want to change the background in folders.

Ok! I see what you mean. I did go through a few ideas, possible wallpaper changer?
Or change the colour of the folders form yellow to other colours? But I see you have found the answer now, sorted !!

Thanks for letting us now. I couldn't find any way on my Windows 7> that's one of the easy, fun things I miss from Windows XP! I have a fantastic assortment of customized folders that I did myself easily.

Back