Background trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
This didn't really fit into the Video and Audio catagory, so I'm posting it here. There is a problem with the background of our monitor. My homepage is msn.com, and to the left side of the screen, there is a pull-out version that is stuck there. You can't delete it, and the web url, or any stuff that appears when you get on internet explorer isn't there.
Picture pressing F11 while you're browsing, except the tab, the name of the url, or any of the loading icons are not there, and you cannot maximise or minimise it. It is stuck on the left side, but you can pull it out so that it becomes your background. It appears behind the desktop icons, and there are usable links on the page. I have no idea on how to get rid of it! When you pull it back as far as it can go to the left, an inch of it still sticks out. I want it gone. Gone for good. Is there anyone who has a solution?

Sadly it should not be posted in this forum
The Audio and Video forum would have been correct.

Also, you should reply to your other new thread there as well https://www.techspot.com/vb/showthread.php?p=632398#post632398
Otherwise Support members may think you stilll have a problem with your monitor.
(It's basically one fault at a time, otherwise they may become entangled a bit - ie one may state reinstall Windows, and the other may say run a scan)

Stupid question, but are you sure it didn't get somehow stuck in the wallpaper D: ?
Also, could you show us a screenshot...that might help :) .

If only the seasoned members here could move threads >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back