Bad Graphics Card? (In Game Screenshots)

1. I'm using a Radeon 7970 and I've had this problem off and on throughout my PC's almost a year long life. I have a warranty on all parts until April, but I'm not sure if it is the graphics card or something else causing this. Have any ideas on what may be causing this?

WoWScrnShot_020414_161421.jpg WoWScrnShot_110213_122507.jpg WoWScrnShot_092513_171546.jpg
  2. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 3,384   +607

Yes, that's related to GPU. Have you updated to the latest GPU drivers, making sure to use clean install option?
  3. Mooseinadesert

Mooseinadesert Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 25   +8

Completely wiped the drivers and reinstalled with the newest one. However I still experienced the issue not long after it installed. The effect it has was different and slightly less severe. I forgot to add to the original post that I have experienced "blue screen" crashes with these issues.
  4. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 3,384   +607

Could be related to hardware, then. Download MSI Afterburner and check the temps of the GPU as the game is running.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.