Ban Policy? (Was: One More Question)

lowman

One More Question

Once someone is banned, are they allowed to come back after a certain amount of time, or is it just a 1 strike and you're out policy? I only ask because I have seen several posts where someone's rank under their avatar was listed as "Banned" (I understand that your ranking is changed on all past posts when your rank actually changes - I was just curious if they are ever allowed back to the forum...perhaps after a few hours on the rack, or in the Iron Maiden?

Just something I was wondering about...I should probably read the forum rules myself...

When I ban someone I send them an e-mail telling them that if they promise to behave I will unban them...

Correction; some come just to ban, i.e. create a new account for it, for them I give no options...

They usually create a bot that posts a few hundred replies... Mass Prune and ban gets rid of that...

Understood...and yes Stormbringer...I was supposed to read the rules and TOS when I signed up...I suppose I didn't read them carefully enough....I stand corrected.

Well as long as everyone is straightened away, and you don't have to be the one that needs to get banned, lets move on.

Back