TechSpot

Banned from WorldStart Message Boards

By circusboy01
Oct 16, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. I found this when I tried to go to WorldStart this evening.

You have been banned for the following reasons
    No reason was specified
    Date ban will be lifted Never.

Heres why I got banned. They are selling a handy little pill box for $7.98 I have one and it's the best pill box I have ever used. Here why they booted me out. I posted that you can get them at Dollar Tree or probably most 99 cent stores for 1 Dollar plus tax.
    Another reason was. Most all of us know that registry fixers/cleaners don't really work ( CCleaner being the exception ) and oft times they can mess up your computer. If we know this. It stands to reason they know this too, So why are they still selling Registry Fixers/cleaners?
    I'm glad I warned the members about the, pill box, rip off. I just hope lots of people read it before it was removed. Ray

2. circusboy01

circusboy01 TS Enthusiast Topic Starter Posts: 799   +16

I did a good thing. I stood up for the consumers right not to get ripped off.
    You'd think I'd get one measly Good Job out of the bunch of you :D;):haha:

Ray.

3. Leeky

Leeky TS Evangelist Posts: 3,797   +116

Good job. :haha:

4. circusboy01

Thanks Leeky.
    I feel better now.:D

5. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Posts: 5,248   +92

Did they delete your warnings?

6. LookinAround

LookinAround Ex Tech Spotter Posts: 6,491   +183

I'll throw in an "atta boy" as well :approve:

7. circusboy01

Yes they did. They deleted what I said about the price they were charging for $1.00 pill boxes., and they deleted my post about the Registry fixer/cleaners that are a bunch of crap.
    . Oh the Ad for the $7.98 pill boxes was gone right away.Ads from WS usually stay around a few days. I just hope lots of people read my post, before it was deleted. Ray

8. circusboy01

WorldStart is doing it again. IF you go to Software Deals and Look under miscellaneous. You will find the pill boxes again. This time for$14.98. I guess their trying to make up for all the sales they lost when I busted them.. Again I say , these are the same ones you can get for $1.00
    Only difference is The $14.98 ones come in a card board box.Completely unnecessary,,and a waste of material. So, I guess if anyone wants to spend $13.98 for a thin card board box. WS has got them.
    Man I wish I could post just one more time in WS Ray