Barebone setup

im trying to put together a pc from parts I already own, how ever I have problems with understanding compatbility with hardware. perhaps if someone has the time they might be able to help me?

I have an antec nsk4400 case what type of mother board can I use with this
also I have a pair of 1gig (2gigs total) ram that is PC3200 400MHz DDR Desktop DIMMs I would like to add another pair of 2gig PC3200 400MHz DDR Desktop DIMMs for a total of 6gigs so im assuming the mother board has to have 4 slots for ram and also support PC3200 400MHz DDR Desktop DIMMs
I was hoping to find a compatible setup using these components and also would like to add a processor with built in graphics how hard is this to accomplish? if it helps my main goal is to have a decent gaming pc that can run gw2 and league of legends with ease.

also these are the system requirements for both games thanks for anyone who takes the time to help me out :)

LOL
Minimum System Requirements:
•2 GHz processor
•1 GB RAM (Windows Vista and 7 users will want 2 GB of RAM or more)
•2 GB available hard disk space
•Shader version 2.0 capable video card
•Support for DirectX v9.0c or better
•Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7. (Note: Mac OS and Linux are not currently supported.)
Recommended System Requirements
•3 GHz processor
•2 GB of RAM (Windows Vista and 7 users should use 4 GB of RAM or more.)
•6 GB available hard disk space
•GeForce 8800 or equivalent video card (Dedicated GPU with 512MB+ Video Memory(VRAM))
•Support for DirectX v9.0c or better.
•Windows XP with the latest service pack installed, Windows Vista with the latest service pack installed, or Windows 7 (As stated above: Mac OS and Linux are currently not supported.)
•The latest update to .NET Framework from Microsoft

GW2
Minimum System Requirements Announced
- Windows® XP Service Pack 2 or better
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo 2.0 GHz, Core i3, AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 or better
- NVIDIA GeForce 7800, ATI Radeon X1800, Intel HD 3000 or better (257MB of video RAM and shader model 3.0 or better)
- 25 GB available HDD space
- Broadband Internet connection
- Keyboard and mouse

From what I can gather, you are building a PC from scratch and the only components you have now are the computer case(380W PSU included) and DDR memory. Seeing how it appears your only motherboard component is system memory and you want to upgrade memory, I would advise against it. The memory you want to upgrade is expensive. Instead of purchasing 4GB of DDR (2GB DDR modules maybe hard to find not to mention incompatible with many motherboards), you should purchase 8GB of DDR3. I know you are trying to save money but locking yourself down with DDR memory is not a good way to save money.

If you have any other components that can be used in this build, please list them.

Back