Battlefield 2 Crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiCubs05

my battlefield 2 is starting to randomly close during online games...im not cheating or doing anything wrong, sometimes it closes even before the sever loads. the whole program just shuts down, no error message or anything...help please??

It would help if you listed your system's hardware specifications and operating system. Include your power supply's specs too as I suspect it might be the problem. Besides just wattage, include the amps on the +12V rail or rails. If it was made by a major manufacturer like Dell, Gateway, Compaq, etc., include brand and model number.

AMD 3800 X2 Processor
2GB's GSkill Ram
250DB WD
XFX 7600GT Graphics..256mb
ASRock 939 ATX Mobo
Power Supply (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817148001)

its weird because i play F.E.A.R at the highest setting online, and it is a much more demanding game then Battlefield...im downloading the latest patch right now, so we'll see how that does

and i have the fan on the pwoer supply set to the highest, and i upgraded the front and back fans...so i dont think cooling is the issue, and my case has a side window with holes in it...so cooling is not the issue, i think

Actually, I think BF2's requirements are higher than Fear's but I've only played BF2 and not Fear so I could be wrong. Aspire power supplies do not have a good reputation for reliability. It doesn't mean yours is no good but it could be starting to go bad. Do you have access to another (better) power supply to substitute and see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back