Battlefield 2 Demo on GE Force 5200

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Downloaded the bf2 demo on my computer, but i'm experiemcing a major problem. I can't play on any server, everytime I try to join a server, it takes me back to the server list before it even starts to load. Heres the weird part, If my video card is the problem, how come i have no trouble playing the single player version? I know people have trouble running this game on GE Force 4's, But I have a 5200. I Don't think it's my video card, and i don't have a wireless connection, i'm connected directly to the router. I've tried everything, from running spyware search hand destroy, ad-ware, ran avg, no virus detected, no spyware or adware as well. I've tried getting rid of the anitvirus, and turning off firewall, but i still can't play online. Any suggestions? Please help. Thanks.

I think I know

It says in the read-me for BattleField 2 that the FX 5200 isn't supported (why you can play single player, I do not know) Maybe the servers don't know what it is lol. Plus the 5200 is a good budget card but Battlefield 2 is a monster. I do miss my 5200... it was quite :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back