Battlefield 2142 maps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

megabomination

Hi i want to know how, if possible, to unlock new maps and weapon kits in BF2142. I only have dial up and cant earn career points( playing multi player ) to unlock extras. I found a cheat which is to max out career and rank points by altering a file and this does change my rank to supreme comander but doesnt unlock any new maps or weapon kits?This is annoying as its a cool game!

you will need to get a better internet connection to play online and unlock the extras..theres no other way around unlocking them cheat wise or even editing anything unless you earn the points

Personally, I don't think that is right. You buy the game, then have to pay more to get all features that SHOULD be available in the first place? I have dial up and cannot afford Cable. If they offered DSL in my neighborhood, I'd get it, but they don't.

Sadly, I cannot help the TC, but I would like to say I feel your pain.

the game is still enjoyable to play 'jimjams' even in single play but would be better with more maps.........know what i mean? I agree mopar man. I only live 7 km out of town and can only get wireless which is VERY pricey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back