TechSpot

Battlefield 2142 maps?

By megabomination
Apr 15, 2008
  1. Hi i want to know how, if possible, to unlock new maps and weapon kits in BF2142. I only have dial up and cant earn career points( playing multi player ) to unlock extras. I found a cheat which is to max out career and rank points by altering a file and this does change my rank to supreme comander but doesnt unlock any new maps or weapon kits?This is annoying as its a cool game!

2. jimjams

jimjams TS Rookie Posts: 39

whats the point in unlocking stuff if you cant play online?? :confused:

3. rev_olie

rev_olie TS Maniac Posts: 560

you will need to get a better internet connection to play online and unlock the extras..theres no other way around unlocking them cheat wise or even editing anything unless you earn the points

4. mopar man

mopar man TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 1,379

Personally, I don't think that is right. You buy the game, then have to pay more to get all features that SHOULD be available in the first place? I have dial up and cannot afford Cable. If they offered DSL in my neighborhood, I'd get it, but they don't.

Sadly, I cannot help the TC, but I would like to say I feel your pain.

5. megabomination

megabomination TS Booster Topic Starter Posts: 151

the game is still enjoyable to play 'jimjams' even in single play but would be better with more maps.........know what i mean? I agree mopar man. I only live 7 km out of town and can only get wireless which is VERY pricey.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.