Battlefield 3 fullscreen issues

By TomGNZ
Aug 14, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Hi guys I am new to the forums and have been running into some issues when trying to run Battlefield 3 on my Sony Vaio C series. I have been told that its my graphics card so I decided to put it in this thread (sorry if its the wrong one).

Problem:
    I am getting less than one frame per second on Fullscreen and plenty of delay when running it in a large window.

Specs:
    Serial: VPCCB36FG
    Processor: Intel core i5-2430M Processor (2.40 GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.00GHz)
    Graphics: intel HD Graphics 3000 / AMD Radeon HD 6630M, 1 GB
    Main Memory: 4GB DDR3 SDRAM

If there is a way to help fix this it would be great because I am saving up for a desktop and I need to feed my thirst for gaming.
  2. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 20,450   +135

Is Windows fully updated including all the optional updates? Windows 7?
  3. TomGNZ

TomGNZ Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

I believe so
  4. Tmagic650

One way to really tell is to run Windows Update from the Start All Programs menu manually till no more updates are found and then once more...
  5. TomGNZ

All updated but nothing changed.
  6. Tmagic650

This laptop should be able to run this game well. Can you do a laptop factory restore?
  7. TomGNZ

How would I perform that and what would it do?
  8. Tmagic650

Do you see any repair options when you first start booting? Something like "press F10 for repair options"... How old is this laptop?
  9. TomGNZ

Its only just less than a year old

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.