BB Code Tags

By TheDreams
Apr 29, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. I was trying to edit my signature on here but when I made it and tried to save the changes it said: Sorry, your signature contains BB Code Tags that are not allowed.What does that mean and how can I change it?
  2. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TechSpot Paladin Posts: 5,823   +1,434

BB Code (Bulletin Board Code) is code that wraps text to give it special formating.
    Code:
    [I]text[/I]
    Are you copying your signature from a different site? If so some of the formating may not be allowed here at TS.
  3. Julio Franco

Julio Franco TechSpot Editor Posts: 6,524   +312

I'm not even sure if we support bbcode anymore since we moved on to the new community platform. As for signatures, we only allow plain text and a couple of links in there, no formatting.
  4. TheDreams

TheDreams TechSpot Booster Topic Starter Posts: 475   +43

All I tried was typing this "Best Game Out There: Amnesia: The Dark Descent" with Amnesia: The Dark Descent being a link to http://www.amnesiagame.com/#main
  5. Julio Franco

Julio Franco TechSpot Editor Posts: 6,524   +312

Must be the color code. Use plain text with the link and you should be good.
  6. TheDreams

Ok thanks it updated but I have to wait until I'm on my computer because I can't figure out how to hyper link the words on my iPod.
  7. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 3,450   +619

You really like the game huh? :p (In regards to Pigs thread)
  8. TheDreams

Yes I do, I love Amnesia for some reason it gives me a trill and is more realistic then other games I've tried playing and well I don't know I kinda feel attached to it lol, I know its kind of weird but oh well.
    St1ckM4n likes this.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.