BCCode : 1000000a

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have recently put Windows XP on my computer after having various types of Linux on it and i keep getting the blue screen of death after several hours. When ever the computer boots back up afterward I get this error message.

BCCode : 1000000a BCP1 : 0089B75D BCP2 : 00000002 BCP3 : 00000000
BCP4 : 8050F8E4 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 3_0 Product : 256_1

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Bump................................................

Moderator Edit:
Please not "Bump" can only be used after 48Hrs and preferred 72Hrs
Replying to yourself within this time will just get your posts merged,
ie starting the time interval over again

Note: This is the 2nd thread you have "Bumped" incorrectly today

0xA errors are strong indicators of either hardware issues or a driver (drivers) attempting an IRQ Level address they have no right accessing.

The problem is we don't really have any other information that the error code. Does the Blue Screens occur randomnly or when doing specific actions like web surfing? When the Blue Screen comes up does it also supply a driver along with the error code?

This happens randomly, even if I'm not running anything on the computer. Next time the "Blue Screen" comes up I'll check and get back to you on that one.

Thanks.

Fatal System Error

I just had the computer crash on me again, this time I got this on the screen:

STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error}
The Session Manager Initialization system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc000026c (0x00000000 0x00000000).
The System has been shut down.

This is the first time I've ever seen anything like that.
Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Your error 0xC000021A: STATUS_SYSTEM_PROCESS_TERMINATED

This occurs when Windows switches into kernel mode and a user-mode subsystem, such as Winlogon or the Client Server Runtime Subsystem (CSRSS), is compromised. Security can no longer be guaranteed. Because Win XP can’t run without Winlogon or CSRSS, this is one of the few situations where the failure of a user-mode service can cause the system to stop responding. This Stop message also can occur as a result of malware infestation or when the computer is restarted after a system administrator has modified permissions so that the SYSTEM account no longer has adequate permissions to access system files and folders.

There is a good chance you might be infected. My first, best advice is for you to go to the Virus & Malware removal forum and read the 8 Steps sticky. Do the steps as required. Don't skip any steps. Then attach the required logs at that forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back