BCCode Errors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've frequently been getting the Bluescreen error and when it reboots Its saying its a BCCode:c2 BCPI:00000007 etc. error. It usually happens when Im tabbing into a program that uses alot of memory, such as a game or Sony Vegas. So im guessing its from my RAM thats causing the problem. I zipped the Minidump files and linked them below if they mean anything or can help solve this problem! Thx in advance

Two errors are 0x000000C2: BAD_POOL_CALLER which means that a kernel-mode process or driver incorrectly attempted to perform memory operations. Typically, a faulty driver or buggy software causes this.

The dumps cited two core Windows drivers which really aren't much help but the dumps also listed about 4 other drivers that could not be loaded.

The third error is 0xD1 and these are caused by either faulty drivers or buggy sotftware as well. The driver in question is ele5132.sys. As best as I can ascertain from a very small pool of infoormation is that this driver is an Intel Network Card driver. One of two things you can do at this point: a) update your card drivers and see if that brings stabilityor b) replace.

Thx for the response! Is there anyother information I would be able to link that would help you go more indepth to discover anything else, or etc.?

It would be helpful for us to have your system specs, but right now see what you can do about that driver. It may bring stability.

Windows XP Pro 32bit SP3

opps
Windows XP Pro 32bit SP3
Intel Pentium D 3ghz
Western Digital 500gb Green Drive
2gb Corsair Ram DDR2
Nvidia 8600gts
Creative Sound Blaster Live sound card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back