BCCode f4 on Windows 7 Home Edition 64-bits

Hi, i'm new on this, and the problem is the next one:

The last week meanwhile i was seraching some information on Google, using Google Chrome Bowser, then it freeze for a while and show the Blue Screen.

Then it restart itself and i try to run it in Safe Mode. After that the machine restart again and show the same Blue Screenagain. I restarted it in safe mode, after check some things i turn off, wait for a moment and inicialize normally, it functions normal until today.
In this case i was listening to music on Windows Media Player (Version 12.07600.15415) and i had also iTunes (Version 9.2.0.61) open, but not using. Then it freeze for a while and then show the Blue Screen again. It restart and then i try to start in Safe Mode but it freeze again. I turn off and wait for 10 minutes.

When i turn on, a message was saying that: Windows had recover from an unexpected shut down.
And the following Details:
-
Problem Signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.2
Locale ID: 12298

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: f4
BCP1: 0000000000000003
BCP2: FFFFFA80053C1060
BCP3: FFFFFA80053C1340
BCP4: FFFFF80002F9B540
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\072410-42463-01.dmp
C:\Users\Pavilion\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-79295-0.sysdata.xml
-
After i search on google, and, i'm here.

I wish i could get help because i do not want to lose the computer.

Thanks in advance! :)

0x000000F4: CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION
One of the many processes or threads crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated. As a result, the system can no longer function. Specific causes are many, and often best resolved by a careful history of the problem and the circumstances of the error message.

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Thanks for answer me! :)

I only have 3 Minidumps. the two with the same beginning are from today. the other one is from the last week.

But i have a problem to upload them. The computer ask me for permission but i'm de administrator. What do i have to do in order to upload them?. I can't zip them.

Sorry if i bother you to much

TIA...

The most definitive answer came from a file that has an 0xF4 error. It specifically cited hardware_disk as the cause of your problems. Please do the followin:

1. Back up everything essential that you cannot afford to lose. There is a strong possibility your harddrive is failing.

2. Find the make of your harddrive, go to the harddrive manufacture's website and downlaod and burn their free harddrive diagnostic utility to a CD.

Run both the short and especially the long tests.

Thanks you very much!...
I'm gonna do it as soon as i can...

One more question, did you know why that problem is happening?.
My computer is an HP all-in-one with an AMD processor, it have windows 7 64-bits

I bught it on december 2009, so its relatively new, i use to work with AutoCAD 2010, the Office Programs, and so on.

so, it is a surprise for me to know that my harddrive is failing :S

TIA

Don't know why the harddrive could be possibly failing. There are those times when even brand new parts are defective from the start such as RAM. Those AMD systems are nice. Who made your harddrive?

This is my Harddrive:

WDC WD32 00AAJS-65M0A0 SATA Disk Device
Número de modelo: WDC WD3200AAJS-65M0A0
Versión de firmware: 01.0
Capacidad total: 298.09 GB

Till the momento, i haven't experiences any other incovenient with my computer.

A friend of mine told to run two programs, which could help a little on the procces...
- CCleaner
- Registry Mechanic 9.0

I did it, and there haven't been more problems, still, i would like to know what else i could do.

TIA

It sounds like your issue was with your file system/registry which is why you most likely received an 0xF4 error. Be very careful of registry fixers because often they cause more harm than good, but in your case it appears it helped.

Back