Second One: BCCode 1000008e
BCP1 C0000005
BCP2 BF801A32
BCP3 F2553BA4
BCP4 0000000
OSVer 5_1_2600
SP3_0
Product 768_1

I really don't know how to fix this and would appreciate it if you could please assist me.

Please tell us the make and model of your system, your OS, how old it is, what you are doing when your system Blue Screens, and please do the following...

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

old lady

Please forgive me I don't know what I'm doing, I have tried to attached the minidmps hope that is what you need.

I bought the system in 2005, Is there no way that you can use team viewer to
check the system for me, Forgive a girl to asking.

I don't see a blue screen the system just stops and restart again, and then comes up the error report, send - or don"t send
sometimes it just happens while the system trying to restart.

Celeron(R) Intel(R),

thanks

Attachments

• Mini083111-01.dmp
    88 KB · Views: 1
  • Mini082911-02.dmp
    88 KB · Views: 2
  • Mini082611-01.dmp
What you attached is exactly what we needed. First thing I want you to do is to update your AVG and then run a security scan. Let us know the results of the scan and if either brings stability.

Is this a laptop or computer? When it just stops and restarts is this random or when you are doing something specific?

I must say yr guys are really on the ball. Thanks for being so helpfull, we do appreciate everything you do, especially for people like me, who can't help themselves.

I did a update and security scan - everything OK

Its a desktop computer

It happens sometimes when I'm busy checking emails or browsing Internet and sometimes when playing spider solataire or even when busy working with my documents.

OS. Windows XP

Thank you

Okay, here is what we want you to do first. Open up your system's case side panel and tell us if you have dust build up. If you do then get yourself a can of compressed air in in successive short bursts no closer than 6 inches clean that dust out from parts, etc. DO NOT TURN THE CAN UPSIDE DOWN. Dust will cause heat build-up and heat freezes and shuts-down a system fast.

If the above doesn't work or is not needed then uninstall your AVG and tell us if that brings stability.

Minidumps attached.

I really hope you can solve my problems.

Thks

Attachments

• Mini090311-01.dmp
  • Mini090211-01.dmp
    88 KB · Views: 2
  • Mini090111-02.dmp
  • Mini090111-01.dmp
An AVG filter has shown up in a couple as not being able to be loaded. Do these BSOD's occur only while on the internet? Please give us the make of your system, i.e. Dell, HP, etc.

Hi,

It happens anytime, sometimes when the computer is switched on and sometimes
while working and sometimes when logging on to Internet.

AMBIOS Version 0401
Bld 06/14/05

OS Windows XP
Processor - Intel(R) Celerol (R) D CPU - 266GHZ

Is this what you need otherwise you will have to tell me where to find what you'r
looking for.
Thks.

Okay, with the symptoms you just gave we want you to do a tried and true standard diagnostic proceedure by running Memtest on your RAM. We are checking for corrupted memory.

1. Go to www.memtest.org and download the latest ISO version which is 4.20. It is free and perfectly safe.

2. Burn ISO to a CD.

3. Place CD in your drive and reboot with CD in drive. (You might have to place your drive as first bootable in your BIOS) The test will take over.

There is a Tutorial: How to use Memtest in our Guides and Tutorials forum; follow the instructions. There is a newer version than what is listed; use the newer. If you need to see what the Memtest screen looks like go to reply #21. The third screen is the Memtest screen.

Step1 - Let it run for a LONG time. The rule is a minimum of 7 Passes (not hours; this test is not measured by hours); the more Passes after 7 so much the better. The only exception is if you start getting errors before 7 Passes then you can skip to Step 2.

There are 8 individual tests per Pass. Many people will start this test before going to bed and check it the next day.

If you have errors you have corrupted memory and it needs to be replaced.

Step 2 – Because of errors you need to run this test per stick of RAM. Take out one and run the test. Then take that one out and put the other in and run the test. If you start getting errors before 7 Passes you know that stick is corrupted and you don’t need to run the test any further on that stick.

* Get back to us with the results.

I have done the Memstest it comes up with no errors.
I don't know what to do, I was kicked off twice already today. I give up
thks.

If you have experienced more recent Blue Screens please attach the minidump files from those crashes in your next post.

How old is this system? Who made it: Dell, Hewlet-Packard, Gateway, Acer, etc.?

Hi,

I bought the system in Nov. 2005.
It's a Intel (R) Celeron

Minidumps att.

thks

Attachments

• Mini090711-01.dmp
  • Mini090611-01.dmp
  • Mini090511-01.dmp
  • Mini090411-04.dmp
  • Mini090411-03.dmp
Both an AVG filter driver and memory corruption were specifically cited as the cause of your system crashes. Of the two the memory corruption one is the most significant because corrupted memory will cause all kinds of issues. Coupled with the fact that there were five different minidumps with five different error codes and this is another strong indicator of bad RAM.

The thing with memtest, as good as it is, bad memory has been known to Pass on occasion.

Therefore we want you to take one stick of RAM out and run your system for 24-48 hours with only one stick. If it runs without issue OR it crashes then take that stick out and put the other one in and do the same.

By the way, Intel Celeron is your central processing unity (cpu) and it is an extremely important piece of hardware but it is not the manufacture of your unit.

Hi,

When I have opened the computer there was only one stick of RAM, Can I take the stick out and ran the system without the stick or do you think I should install in new RAM and will I be able to do it myself.

I have looked on the invoice to see if I can find the name of the manufacture
but nothing. Is there somewhere on the computer where I might find it.

Once again thanks for all your help.

Hi.

I have scan my comp. on Internet for the manufacture and find the following report:

Your P4S8X-MX System Specs
Scan Id: C5C7B69631D926C3

Memory:
DDR PC2700, DDR PC3200

Memory Type: DDR PC2700, DDR PC3200, DDR (non-ECC)
Maximum Memory: 2GB
Currently Installed Memory: 1GB
Total Memory Slots: 2
Available Memory Slots: 1

1GB

DDR PC3200
EMPTY

Each memory slot can hold DDR PC2700, DDR PC3200 with a maximum of 1GB per slot.*
*Not to exceed manufacturer supported memory.

seeing that I have only One mem. stick, can I slip this one into the second slot or wil that cause even more problems, I don't want to do something I'm not sure

Can ASUS be the manufacture.

Yes, Asus is the manufacture and, yes, you can try putting that stick in the other slot. It won't hurt anything to try. Does it say on the side of the stick who made your memory?

Back