Best amd cpu Mobo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best amd dual processor Mobo?

grrr just noticed i made a mistake in the topic header ment to say best amd dual cpu mobo

Hey all im just wanting to build my self a new pc, current one keeps on gettig the blue screen of death, has a bucket load of vuruses and stuggles to play more of the latest games lol.

Any ways i was wondering what is the best or one of the best AMD dual cpu mobo/s? i was wodering if any one point one to me that also supports dual core and prolly two PCI slots for GFX cards :). im quite nooby when it comes to all the technical stuff when it comes to comp hardware but one of my mates tol me i shuold wait coz i shuold get a Direct X 10 compatible Mobo and GFX card is this ture??

also he told me that there is not much point in water cooling coz if dam expensive and cools pretty much the same as fans is this also true?

any ways thanks for your advice in advance :), oh yeah btw shuold i get vista or wait a bit? coz i hear some bad stuff about it ? (pretty much the same when xp came out lol )

Have a look at the ASUS M2N32-SLI - or maybe ASUS M2A-VM?
Vista - I would wait for the first Service Pack, but there are others on this forum who disagree with me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back