TechSpot

Best Buy founder Richard Schulze resigns, new chairman appointed

By Matthew
Jun 7, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Best Buy founder and chairman Richard Schulze resigned Thursday and is exploring options for his 20.1% stake in the ailing company. Alongside business partner Gary Smoliak, Schulze opened Best Buy...

Read the whole story

2. 3DCGMODELER

3DCGMODELER TS Enthusiast Posts: 307   +18

oh well.... another bits the dust... :)

3. I have never liked Best Buy and never will.

4. It doesn't matter whether you like them or not, and I'll admit I've had a few bad experiences there (but many, many good ones as well), but that goes for any store I've ever been to. If Best Buy goes down, there is another 150,000+ people that will lose their jobs nation-wide, just think about that.

5. RubinOnRye

RubinOnRye TS Rookie Posts: 57

They should have thought of that before acting like complete *******s to their customers and always arguing with customers. I am not saying customer is always right BS but when the customer is right. Best that you shut your mouth and take their money and stop trying to be right, especially when your wrong. Best Buy use to hire knowledgeable people but now they hire high schoolers who don't know what they are talking about. That and the managers are always just hiring their friends rather then good quality employees. Notice that when you walk into your Best Buy, every employee is either on their phone or talking among each other but not talking to the customers?

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.