TechSpot

Best Buy offers Nexus S for free, for a day only

By Shawn Knight
Aug 3, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. If you have been saving up for an Android-based smartphone, you could potentially save yourself some money courtesy of Best Buy. The retailer is offering Google’s Nexus S smartphone for…

Read the whole story
  2. KG363

KG363 TS Enthusiast Posts: 524   +9

Wait, really?
  3. i picked up my phone yesterday from best buy.. and they gave me a micro sim by accident.. now I can switch back and forth between my iphone and nexus s. i did have to install a custom APN on my iphone to get 3g internet access but phone calls and texts worked no problem. ymmv.
  4. It appears that the phone is only free (with an upgrade) for Sprint customers.
    It's $99.99 with a two year upgrade for AT&T on Best Buy's mobile site.
  5. Dang I missed out! They really have everything for my technology needs... Best Buy is a great company, but like many nationwide businesses it can have some weak spots. I was surfing the internet and I found this site where people can vent about poor customer service or products they received... it can get really funny. I would recommend you to check it out here: http://www.ventme.com/companies/view/84

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.