TechSpot

Best Buy slashes $200 off the price of all MacBook Air models

By Shawn Knight
Jan 25, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Best Buy is slashing $200 off the price of a new MacBook Air now through January 26. If you’re interesting in scoring a big discount on one of the hottest notebooks around, you’d better act fast as we are told...

Read more

2. m4a4

m4a4 TS Addict Posts: 559   +150

Sounds more like they want to get rid of them... apples blessing or not...

p51d007 likes this.
  3. avoidz

avoidz TS Maniac Posts: 454   +54

Still way overpriced.

p51d007 and khha4113 like this.
  4. Jeff Bixler

Jeff Bixler TS Rookie

Or buy Apple Care from someone else. As long as you buy it during the first year, you don't need to buy it along with the machine.

Of course, if you're intelligent, you're going to buy a SquareTrade warranty with accidental damage coverage.

5. captaincranky

captaincranky TechSpot Addict Posts: 11,055   +970

Oh darn! All I have to drive at the moment is a motorcycle, it just snowed, and it's 20 degrees out. It seems I'm going to miss out on the "opportunity of a lifetime". I'm going to crawl into a bottle of rum and sulk.....:p

6. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TS Evangelist Posts: 1,978   +390

A laptop for 800 dollars with 64 GB hard drive? how does ANYONE live with that, cause I sure as heck couldnt live with even twice of that.

7. 9Nails

9Nails TechSpot Paladin Posts: 994   +89

Considering I can get an HP Envy 14" laptop with similar or better specs for less, no thanks. Apple tax is too high.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.