TechSpot

Best Buy to drop HTC Flyer tablet to $299 starting October 1

By Shawn Knight
Sep 30, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. HTC will lower the price of their Flyer tablet to $299 starting tomorrow. Best Buy will be the first to offer the $200 price reduction on the HTC device that…

Read the whole story
  2. LinkedKube

LinkedKube TechSpot Project Baby Posts: 4,265   +41

I think a lot of these companies mass produced these tablets with premature expectations. These aren't cell phones that people will want to upgrade every 12 months. Samsung got lucky with the galaxy tab imo. They caught the people that weren't previous apple fans before they got sucked into the mothership. People that have ipads are going to keep buying ipads. People that buy anything else despise apple, cant afford the hit to the wallet, or they may actually like to get some "bang for their buck." With much competition everyone will have one in the future, but I'm pretty sure any company other than apple and samsung will be digging for scraps
  3. i will say it time and time again

nothing is gonna touch the ipad.
  4. katoDRAGON

katoDRAGON TS Rookie

haha... that would be correct... nothing will ever touch the ipad, because it is way too disgusting.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.