Best pc of the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi to everyone
i just wondering if have chance to buy best pc on the market what would will be?

best cpu,best mobo,best graphic etc.

The best PC is the one that fits your needs, your desires and your budget. So it would kind of help if you told us what you consider "best" :) What are you going to do with it? What do you appreciate in a PC? How much money do you have?

budget should grow with the desires and needs. High desires and needs = high budget :D

one answer: GateWay on thier website(USA) they are selling a Pentium D based system with 1GB RAM 250GB HD Nvidia GE6100 128MB and 19"LCD HD monitor all for $799.99 excluding Shipping and Tax. plus, GW doesnt outsource tech support, so can actually understand tech reps, unlike Dell or HP.

...AMD

o.O, and AMD fanboy promoting Pentium D based system?

Gaming = high budget comp.
Audio editing = medium - high budget comp.

Audio editing will require alot of CPU power to crunch those numbers. Gaming is one of those activities which require just about the best of every component in the computer, and so require a budget to stick to. Without a budget, just list the most expensive things you can get for each component (sometimes 2, or 3) and you'd have the best PC for your gaming needs.

An integrated GeForce6100 chip isn't going to do wonders for your system. Unless you plan to play 2 year old games (from today's date) for the rest of the computer's life, its going to be inadequate.

Anyway, if you do ALOT of audio editing (full time job or part time job) you'd be alot better off with a system with the new Core2Duo chip. I'd suggest the E6600 for the 4mb cache.

That would be all I'd advice, until we have a budget to work with. Please state currency (and perhaps a website from which you can get your computer parts from) if you're not from the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back