Best video card for 250W PSU?

Ja1984selena

I don't want to upgrade my power supply, so what is the best video card for 250 watts psu? i currently have the HP P7-1037cb computer i am currently using radeon hd 4200 gpu currently and i want something that can perform better! i am trying to play GTA 4 but the Radeon HD 4200 can't handle it. Should I buy a new psu or is there be a better video card out there for 250watts psu? I have one pci-e x16 slot available for a dedicated video card.

Trust me when I say this Ja1984selena, that both Tmagic & Leeky know very much what their talking about. If you don't believe them, just read a little on my recent mishap in regards to a video card and a power supply...

https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic170092.html

After reading that story at the link, you might feel a little different than trying to seek out the best video card possible for a 250 watt power supply. If you didn't get this from my little story, inside the spec's area to my computer, you would have noticed I to started out with a mire 250 watt power supply.

Now I know your researching an upgrade for gaming, I did mine for movies, but between yours and mine it's all the same!

Good luck!

Back