TechSpot

BF2 help, please i need some help badly

By soadman
Jul 7, 2007
  1. I just bought Battlefield 2 the complete collection today, and i've been trying to install it practically all day. Every time i try to install it i get to the same point in the process and them i am stopped before i can get anything done.

This is what it says:

"InstallShield Wizard Complete"
    "The Wizard was interrupted before Battlefield 2 could be completely installed."
    "Your system has not been modified. To install this program at a later time, please run the setup again."
    "Click Finish to exit the setup wizard"

if anyone knows what to do i would appreciate the help cause this is driving me crazy!

2. soadman

soadman TS Rookie Topic Starter

If it helps i have a file in my Add or Remove programs that says i have Battlefield 2 already in my computer but its only 12.88MB in size, and i dont know how to delete it and that might be the reason.

3. soadman

bump.
    could someone please tell me how to delete the 12.88 MB of battlefield 2 that I have on my computer even though the game isn't installed, I think that is the reason I am having problems with installation.

4. beef_jerky4104

beef_jerky4104 Banned Posts: 1,094

Try manually deleting it off your HDD.

5. maltaeseflyer

maltaeseflyer TS Rookie

bf2

hi
    yes as the guy said
    go to your documents folder in their will be a eagames file get delete it then reboot your system then try again installing bf2

6. soadman

alright well i got BF2 to install but now when i got to install Special Ops right after 1.1 patches it tells me that the installation has failed, any ideas?

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.