Bike with this flashy safety lighting

Archean

Aura lighting system is sure to grab the attention of all drivers. By utilizing RGB LEDs attached to the inside of the rims of their wheels, the designers were able to create a color changing light-wheel that indicates when a bicyclist is slowing down or at cruising speed.

I am not sure any TSF resident cyclist would want to have these lights on his/her bicycle .....

I made some wheel lights sort of like that for my bike, but only for a huge Halloween bike ride I did. I have to admit that they would look somewhat ridiculous any other time:

F7Y14GMGN4CZG6T.MEDIUM.jpg

I made some wheel lights sort of like that for my bike, but only for a huge Halloween bike ride I did. I have to admit that they would look somewhat ridiculous any other time:

The only bad thing about it is you're a visible moving target at night. Otherwise, I'd use it.

Visible? Yes, that's usually the purpose of lights.

Moving target? Who's doing the targeting? :suspiciou

20 some years ago I was legally riding my 12-speed bicycle up a local 4 lane hiway , wearing a highly reflective vest & had my lights on during the daytime,no clouds, when a car suddenly made a right turn into a shopping center narrowly missing me. She claimed she didn't see me:haha: she got ticketed & heavily fined. Thankfully I wasn't hurt.:)

Visible? Yes, that's usually the purpose of lights.

Moving target? Who's doing the targeting? :suspiciou

.......huh? You didn't know there was a point system for hitting pedestrians? :p I think hitting a cyclist with these things on would double the points for hitting a regular cyclist, lol.

The only bad thing about it is you're a visible moving target at night. Otherwise, I'd use it.

You can simply convert into a remote controlled bicycle and fool all the 'suspected killers' or while they target the bike you can target them with something exotic, e.g. Scud missile ;)

You've just taken a bird's eye photo of your cooker.

You aint foolin' me! :haha:

Back