Billionaire investor says Sony should sell off entertainment business

By Dave LeClair
May 14, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Daniel S. Loeb, a major Wall Street hedge fund manager for Third Point, thinks Sony should sell off part of its Entertainment arm. When people think of Sony, televisions and video games are generally the first thing that comes to...

Read more
  2. distantreality

distantreality Newcomer, in training Posts: 54   +6

Sounds to me this guy is just hoping they do it so he can make more money that is all go figure that is what he does....Sony sits and laffs
    avoidz likes this.
  3. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 2,806   +702

"very popular artists like Ke$ha and Carrie Underwood" Never heard of either.
  4. "When people think of Sony, televisions and video games are generally the first thing that comes to mind" Really? The first thing comes in my mind are TVs and cellphone, then home theater, then laptop, then dvd player then etc.. the video games come very last in my mind.
  5. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TechSpot Paladin Posts: 5,765   +1,427

Are you suggesting they are not popular, because you have never heard of them? I take it you keep tabs of every popular artist, regardless of culture.
  6. avoidz

avoidz TechSpot Maniac Posts: 454   +54

I'm sure they'll consider this with the PlayStation 4 on the way.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.