1. TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users. Ask a question and give support. Join the community here.
    TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users.
    Ask a question and give support.
    Join the community here, it only takes a minute.
    Dismiss Notice

Bing goes social with Facebook, Twitter integration

By Matthew ยท 5 replies
May 10, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. In what it claims to be the largest update ever, Microsoft will introduce social results to its search engine -- not unlike the "Search, Plus Your World" initiative Google launched...

Read the whole story

2. spectrenad

spectrenad TS Enthusiast Posts: 97   +18

wow, this sounds pretty cool. I could give it a go and change my homepage to Bing.

3. I am surprised Facebook would allow them to do this. It is just another embrace, extend and extinguish ploy to take down Facebook. Oh well, good luck to them.

4. @ Guest

Facebook has API's which allow software developers integrate there products with facebook.

I have to disagree with you, Microsoft knows it can't compete with Facebook, so there going the other route, making there software play nice with Facebook.

5. @ Guest(2)

I heard Bing was up for grabs but Zuck said he was busy and instead offer the collaborative idea.

6. Archean

Archean TechSpot Paladin Posts: 5,689   +94