Bios Beep and keyboard problem

Hi there

Been looking around the internet for answers to my problem, but didn't find any...
My computer beeps continuously at startup. When windows loads, it stops. There is no pattern in the beeping. My Bios in Insyde H20. (can't get in advanced mode by the way...)
After startup the " sign is appearing in the logon textbox a few times. And the letter d is not working.
A week ago, I had a lot more letters not working and also a beep at startup. Used an external keyboard and disconnected the laptop keyboard from the motherboard. Problems were gone.
So I ordered a new laptop keyboard, replaced the old one, and the beeping started all over again, and I'm still pasting the letter d. The on screen keyboard works fine. Sometimes, when I use a few programs simultaniously, the CPU temperature gets pretty high, but that has happened before... did a ram test, and no problems found. Malwarebytes Can't find anything...

What else can it be? I have a Packard Bell easynote tk85 laptop and use Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit.

Thanks in advance!

Tom

Back