BIOS freeze after 10 mins

nubian13

I have a really wierd issue i turn on my pc but it doesnt boot up instead i goes to this screen saying that the video card is copy right assembly and dissasembly prohibeted copyright. and some number then after 10 mins or soo it beebs then then goes to bios screen but it freezes what to do what to do so wierd i disconected disc drive hardrive and put it back should i disconect everything else or what ?

Will it boot in safe mode? If it will, try uninstalling and reinstalling the graphics driver.

no it freezes at logo now i mean it resets when i try setup or it gives me a flashing- now what do i do and in boot menue cheksum error cmos
edit: ok this might be wierd but now it runs past bios but now i can boot from disk and every thin but i wont let me install windows 7 gives me 0xc0000017 ram checking memory problems right now with windows diagnostic tools any recomendations for this would apreciate it and when i press enter gives me windows failed to start

You might have bad RAM. Try installing one stick at a time (in the appropriate slot).

Checksum errors can also mean a bad CMOS battery.

By the way, try to include some punctuation in your posts. I find it difficult to read and understand.

Sorry, and the issue now is that it doesnt give cheksum error it pass the bios logo, it goes fine till it reaches the vista logo were it loads up the first few ars before it resets. could it be the cmos battery causing so much trouble or the hard drive?

It could be the hard drive but I would like to rule out RAM first.

Back