Bios Password Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Anybody Help Me With Resetting The Bios Password For My Dell D610
I Have My Laptop In Disassemble Can Seem To Find The Bios Chip.

Anybody Can Help Me With This?

I still need help for ibm thinkpad 300x power on test password removal. please, please any body out there to help or a free site to visit?

Dell Inspiron 3800 Grey Screen

Hi there...
I have problem with my Dell Inspiron 3800,when I turning on the laptop I see information about entering the password.It's not a BIOS pass because I even cannot enter the BIOS. The problem appears after connecting a password protected HDD into my laptop,when I connect back my old HDD the laptop works fine till I turn it off,next day when I was trying turn on the machine I saw this damn screen - it cames from nowhere...I didn't enabling the password in BIOS.Is it normal??? I cannot use my laptop anymore now....

Help me please if somebody can........

service tag : J7J15
express service code : 322-645-73

I'm a newcomer here......I'm just starting on this Forum :)

Respect for all
Greetings from UK,Edinburgh

I was forget to add this info - I was trying the paperclip method but it doesn't work at all......the pass generator for latitude also doesn't work.

Am I have a strange model of the laptop?

Is it possible to unlock it?

Cheers

Hello halo71 - yes I saw the link....I was trying anything to bring my machine to life.....unseccesful :(......
The only thing I need is a password generated from my service tag number ,but I don't know if anybody here can help me ....

Cheers :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back