BioShock Infinite Review: The Perfect Sequel?

Julio Franco

Staff member
Read the full article at:
[newwindow=https://www.techspot.com/review/654-bioshock-infinite/]https://www.techspot.com/review/654-bioshock-infinite/[/newwindow]

Please leave your feedback here.

This is one game that I want to play but I'll wait for the usual price reduction & slew of patches before before I part with the cash.

I got this game for free with the AMD never settle promotion. I can say, It's definitely a lot of fun so far!

Gee thanks for the press photos the users don't ever care for real screen shots, if the game works with a controller, has 5.1 sound or native S3D or any of that stuff. (never mind what kind of rig it takes to run the thing)

This "review" made me want to have nothing to do with this game. I need a preachy FPS like like I need another surreal hidden object game. I don't even know how if the control schemes worked, or if the voice work was good or just oh-so-politically profound. The reviewer - if we can even call him that - makes Infinite sounds like just another pretentious liberal jerk-fest.

This "review" made me want to have nothing to do with this game. I need a preachy FPS like like I need another surreal hidden object game. I don't even know how if the control schemes worked, or if the voice work was good or just oh-so-politically profound. The reviewer - if we can even call him that - makes Infinite sounds like just another pretentious liberal jerk-fest.

P.S: thx for adding some actual detail about the game in the sidebar.

Hmmm I will give this a try if it keeps up this good rating trend and.... I'm broke atm and have plenty of other games to toy with, I still haven't even touched the HOTS campaign and I just started to go back and beat the war3 reign of chaos single player campaign again. Then there is chivalry medieval warfare, god that game is hard to master.

No multiplayer :(, if a fps single player can keep my attention it will indeed have to be a great game. The fire hand looks promising.

Glowing reviews like this aren’t helping my anticipation any LOL, I’m just dying to play Bioshock Infinite. It’s kind of unfortunate that my budget is stretched a bit thin right now, but luckily I have Blockbuster @Home from DISH. Testing out the numerous different services we release is one of my favorite things about working for DISH, and I’ve had Blockbuster @Home since it came out. I’m thankful for this service in particular because before I got it, I’d end up purchasing all the games I wanted to play. That gets ridiculously expensive though, especially considering I rarely play through a game more than once. Now however, since I rent my games through Blockbuster @Home, with its flat-monthly rate (as an alternative to buying all of them at sixty bucks a piece), I can play the games I want without emptying out my checking account!

My buddy beat it in less than 8 hours... What a bummer.
All the more reason to wait until it drops in price. Better value for money.

Or take time to enjoy the suroundings! I've played 2.5 hours and I haven't even reached Elisabeth yet! It is all about how much you take your time to enjoy the game and listen to all the people talking and watch the little reels and loot everything...

Played Bioshock, bought Bioshock 2 and don't even care playing it just because of DRM garbage.

Back