TechSpot

bitcomet - automatically stop finished downloads?

By korrupt
Apr 13, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, I'm going away for a week, and thought it a good time to download some rather large perfectly legal files, but as most will only take a day or 2 to complete, I don't wanna get an upload/download ratio of 10/1. Not because I am a bastard and don't wanna seed, but because my download limit isn't that great.

Is there a program/option in bitcomet that will do this?

cheers,

korrupt
  2. SultanGris

SultanGris TS Rookie Posts: 207

Highly unlikely as the P2P sharing of torrents are based on sharing, and not just leeching.

I looked though bitcomet preferences, i have version .70, and the only thing i see that may help is under prefrences, task, check the one that says shut down computer when all tasks are finished and auto stopped. I dont know exactly what that does, as ive never used it, so it may or may not work for ya, Try it once with a smaller file before you leave, and see if it works the way you want it to.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.