Black screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinh1992

Ok my issue is the screen stay black... it blink while turning on of the imagine then go straight to black... The screen lights is green so it wasn't standingby or anything... i've just started to get this problem 2 day ago and now i turn on and off i get it more often and i can enter my password and hear me log in, but i just can't see nothing. I don't know what might be causing this... graphic card?

well it's not like the computer don't start up, but everything start just the screen is black, but the screen is on though. I can push the on button on the screen and a imagine show for 1 second then turn back into black screen, and i can turn it off, then turn it back on and i'll see imagine then black again... i can repeat and get imagine for 1 second. Everything is working fine, but the screen turn black after imagine show for 1 second. hope this help you understand my issue.

Yes it does

If this happens also when the computer first turn on (ie before Windows starts up)
Then it must be a faulty screen

Please replace the monitor with another to test

ok i've just tested it another monitor and turn out it work well. So might the problem be the monitor i was using before? because i tested with another 1 and it worked. ?.?and i'll restart and see if it still work.
----------------
Restarting working perfectly. So might this clear up what might be the issue of the other monitor?

so what your saying now is the monitor is broken but which the power source is recieving... might it be something to do with burned up?
-------------------
Thanks for your help =D you helped me..AGAIN! Even though i didn't understand the POST test thingy. =D

Well to be totally sure you could plug the faulty monitor into another computer.

Otherwise put the monitor out the front of your house
Wait for the un-suspecting passer byer to come along
Peer from your curtain as they look upon your Monoitor as a prize, and then begin to take it away
Then uncontrolably scream from the safety of your home, "Fools!"
This will bring you the last part of happiness with your old Monitor :haha:

In most cases it is age (as if they have a cutoff)
Actually they do have a life expectancy

I cannot suggest all the unknown possibilities, it would be a page long

Why does anything fault? (Actually things aren't made to last anymore)

I c because my brother is blaming me that it stopped working -_- and he took out the ram of the computer... now i can't turn it on! Wow! he don't understand anything i guess... I guess i somehow broken it? oh well thanks and would you happen to have AIM? or some kind of messenger? i'm interested in computer tech and would love to know how a computer works. and i might figure out problem when i get some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back