Black screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello - my acer laptop one day just went to a black screen. I cannot get past an error page that reads "windows error recovery", and "hardware or software change might be the cause"......nothing they said works and I am prompted back to this page, can you help me? Okay, for the first time I got a blue and green screen, finally something...setup utility screen with four links "information, secuirty, Boot and exit". can someone please help me navigate my way from this screen.....thank YOU

you may have to re load it

Hey Jason, that's my son's name!! Good to hear from you. Anyway, I would love to reload it or download it or heavehoit, whatever it takes, but I can't get it to respond. I guess I don't know what the #%*&::: I am doing. Can you help me with some steps to reload? We have vista....

Hey Jason, that's my son's name!! Good to hear from you. Anyway, I would love to reload it or download it or heavehoit, whatever it takes, but I can't get it to respond. I guess I don't know what the #%*&::: I am doing. Can you help me with some steps to reload? We have vista....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back